Sunday, October 18, 2009

hmmm....

Is it weird to like someone you haven’t even met? Cause it happened to me. I had a facebook crush. And not because he was hot or anything (I’m not saying that he’s not, he’s smokin!) but because we clicked. He knew how to make me laugh. So I kinda fell for his personality, and for how he made me feel. Then I met him. And it felt like I’d been hit by a freight train... he’s AWESOME!! Tall, sexy, he’s got eyes that make me melt... and here’s the best part, he likes me too :) but (sadly, there’s always a but :( sigh...) he’s leaving soon (what’s with me and all these guys who I meet, fall for and then they have to leave?) and we’re not sure if having a relationship would be practical... so we’re trying to figure it out... I’m officially a believer in cyber love.... or cyber like at least :)

3 comments: