Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sex on fire...

“You look good in my shirt.”
I looked up to see him leaning on his elbow, smiling at me. I smiled back and crawled back into bed, playfully pulling the sheets off him. He spanked me and pulled me in for a kiss. And then we made love for the second time that morning.
Back In high school, there was this guy I had a major crush on. For over a year. And he liked me too, but for reasons I can’t quite explain, things never quite worked out between us. We went our separate ways and apart from a few encounters in some of my more steamy dreams, haven’t seen each other since.
But now we’re going to the same uni.
We just spent the night together.
He’s my weakness, I find him completely irresistible. And his sex? Don’t even get me started; my body has never experienced so much pleasure at any given time. After we were done, he held me close to him and we slept in each other’s arms. More like napped really, we kept waking up to do it again and again, our bodies were on fire and our appetites for each other insatiable.
“Baby, you awake?” I responded by playfully kissing his nose. Then he said the one thing I was not expecting.
“So what are we to each other now?”
My body stiffened against his, I looked up at him to see him smiling at me expectantly. This was something I wasn’t ready to discuss.
“I don’t know…why are you asking? So that you know if it’s ok to sleep with other girls?”
He didn’t laugh, he just frowned at me. Me and my big mouth…
“Be right back, I need to get a glass of water.”
I couldn’t find my shirt in the mess on the floor so I grabbed his and threw it on. I decided to ignore his question; I really didn’t know what to say. What if we want different things and I end up looking like an idiot? I couldn’t risk it. I gulped down my water and poured myself another glass. Being with him was a work out… I’m not complaining though, it sure beats going to the gym. I realized I was taking a long time; I called out to him, asking if he needed anything, he said he was fine. I put the glass in the sink and walked back to the bedroom. I paused for a moment to look for my clothes on the cluttered floor.
“You look good in my shirt…”

3 comments:

  1. well, you've had quite the weekend havnt you? this WAS over the weekend wasnt it? anyway, wow. my life right now is boring in comparison...and for once, i'm kinda glad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn wish i could nail my high school crash..id gladly nail her to my cross
    is it ok to assume that there was no other round after this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. L.A, you already got all the details in your inbox...
    Phil, stick around for more details
    xox

    ReplyDelete