Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm In Love


and before you freak out about me being some over emotional psycho person, let me just say that it is not with the new guy in my life (although things are going really well *giggle*). i'm in love with good music. specifically Tristan Prettyman. she's amazing! she's dating Jason Mraz who is also one of my favourite artists and their style is more similar.. like if he was a girl, her music would be his.. does that make sense? =P
anyway,give her a listen,she's BRILLIANT =D

there's a lot to update you all on but time is something i do not have too much of these days =( i promise to get back to you soonest,miss me!! =) xo

4 comments:

  1. try James Ingram..old skul slows sooth d soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cuppa, Ingrid's music is so pretty =)
    @ Phillip, i'll download and get back to you asap =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me kno

    http://philo-so-far-theanonymouspresence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete