Tuesday, September 7, 2010

lol, smiley face =)


Hello dear bloggers, it's the annoyingly happy version of me that you will have to bear with for a while now, a thousand apologies!
I hope you all had a fab weekend? Wait, how long has it been since I wrote? 9 days? Well I hope you’ve all had a fab 9 days, I know I have =)
I met a boy y’all... and he’s awesome, he plays guitar aswel but he’s nothing like Mr. Complications, he’s complication free and I’m loving it!! I’m not saying too much about this because, well, I don’t want to jinx it, but I AM taking things slow, and he doesn’t seem to be in any big rush either. We’re just getting to know each other, enjoying each other’s company, and randomly kissing in the middle of conversations which I must say, I don’t think our mutual friends appreciate very much... It's not my fault he has the most amazing lips ;)hehe
I’m super whipped, it’s been a while since I was this excited about a boy who was equally as excited about me =) *happy sigh*
My love life aside, I'm back in uni and I'm hoping for an awesome, drama - free semester. Wish me luck!!xx

[listening to: Falling For You – Colbie Calliat]

2 comments:

  1. highly doubt there that there wont be any drama.besides if there wasnt any,then we would have nothing to read about...bring on the drama semester..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete