Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oops, I did it again…

Hi, my name is _____ and I’m a drama – holic. I’m not even sure that’s the right word; methinks I suffer from temporary insanity. And the catalyst? Seximus Prime… I though I was done with him but clearly I’m not.
I saw him on Thursday, hadn’t seen him in a while sot we were catching up. Time flew faster than I realized and I was still at uni, more than an hour’s drive from my house. So he suggested that I stay. I went outside to talk it through with my mum and she was cool. So I walk back inside to look for him and he’s nowhere in sight. So I call him. He says he’s left. Where is he? At a friend’s place. And there’s no room for me to sleep over. Great.
Long story short, I stayed at a friend’s house. And I’m still kicking myself for letting him back in.
And for letting him know he still has a hold on me.
Sigh, I don’t know why I do this to myself.

On a happier note, I’m done with my exams and now I have time to start on something I’ve been thinking about in a while. Perfect distraction while I sift through the nonsense that is my brain…

3 comments:

  1. off the horse again luv? though i cant really say anything...i know exactly how it is. you can do this though...i believe in you! so whats this distraction of yours...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..ur done with exams?wich uni is that..must be ucu,right?
    tel about the distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lloyd, we had this conversation on inbox so... yeah :P
    @ Phillip, i'm in USIU
    can't talk much about the distraction now but details coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete