Sunday, April 4, 2010

Random Life Update...

It’s been a while since I wrote last. Not because I haven’t had anything to say; I just haven’t had the words to say it.
The coast trip was fun, only one of the boyfriends showed up but that didn’t seem to help my situation. Everyone was über hormonal and so it was a rather tense trip all round. One friend was mad because her boyfriend didn’t show up; an inevitable situation for him because his future was at stake, but one that led to their breaking up a few days prior because she couldn’t control her estrogen levels. The other friend was moody because her boyfriend couldn’t make it for work reason aswel. He eventually did make it, surprising her on our last night there but then she channeled her hormonal outbursts at me, getting angry because I was left alone in the pool with him. Before you let your mind wander, let me clarify that I have never been attracted to him in any way, shape, or form, and that our conversation was mostly him telling off about my poor dating decisions, and me trying to calm him down because he was mad at said girlfriend because she snuck off to smoke and lied to him about it. So back to the pool scenario, she came to offer us a drink, enquiring if we would like a condom aswel. She calmed down eventually, but I’m still bitter about that… the friend who came with her boyfriend did not spare us from her hormones either; she had a huge row with him, something about him smoking pot without her consent and her punching the wall in anger… I was only half listening…
I must say, if this is what relationships are all about these days, I’m quite happy to be single!
The trip wasn’t all hormones and no fun; we did manage to squeeze some fun in there somewhere. Loads of rounds of Ring of Fire, in which I managed to draw the K more times than everyone else, a case of champagne, almost ten bottles of vodka, 14 packs of cigarettes, a few baggies of shash, 5 very vicious bikini tans, loads of Ramen noodles and sausages… ummm, I don’t remember much else…
I have to run, my break is over and I’ve got loads of work to do… later people!xx

1 comment:

  1. it has been a while hasnt it? sounds like u had the quite the weekend...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete