Monday, June 14, 2010

Defying Gravity


When I took the semester off,everyone told me what a huge mistake i was making.
To them I say,I'd rather do something that I'm passionate about then go through the motions; getting a degree, getting a job, doing my masters...
I've always been one to follow my heart, I'm not going to stop now.
I'm so happy i have a headache,lol...
Here's to dreams coming true! (=

[I'm through accepting limits
'cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

I'd sooner buy
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!]

2 comments:

  1. i'm happy that youre happy love! mwah! i'm soooo proud of you! aim for the stars babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know...you're such a good writer...and don't let anything or anyone tell ya otherwise...

    ReplyDelete