Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oh shit, I’m falling for him…
Ask me how I know already? Because he cancelled plans that we’d made as a group and I instantly began to sulk.
Sounds silly, I know, but I’m not much of a sulker and as you can tell from my previous posts, I only get upset when I really like someone…
Which brings me to another yummy boy but that is a story for a more sober, more focused version of me to tell…
Sigh, I should’ve seen this coming, but now it’s time to stop it before it gets worse…

That being said, everything else is going great, I’m making headway with my initial project and even bigger things coming my way =)
This time I really can’t tell at all until it’s finalized.. sorry L.A, that means you too…
Will try get that other story in soon, I’ve been swamped!
xx

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...i TOTALLY agree...and from what youve told me thats like ASAP. and awwww sweetie, i'm willing to wait...super happy for you though!

    ReplyDelete