Sunday, August 29, 2010

la la la la la life is wonderful =)


ola =)
i haven’t blogged in a while, not to worry tho, I’ve just been rather busy with a lot f stuff; designing and sewing mostly, i’m getting better by the day =)
last time I was bitching (and with god reason) about my friends and the way they’ve been acting around me, I decided the simplest thing to do would be to calm down and take a wee break from them. So I hung out with my friend who I recently reconnected with after a 2 – year – long epic fight. And little did I know, that’s exactly what I needed =)
there will be no bitching in this blog post. No sad undertones of any kind. Dear readers, I am at peace =)
everything seems to be coming together at this point in time and I hope my saying this doesn’t jinx it but I’m soo fuckin stoked =D

[listening to: Angel of Mercy – One Republic]

3 comments: