Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blah blah blah...

Exhausted…
If I could sum up my current state of being in one word, that would be it. I am emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausted.
Uni is a drag, my love life non – existent, and my brain feels like mush already, only three months into the year… I guess it’s a good thing then that I’m getting a break; one of my best friends has her birthday on Friday so we’re roadtrippping down to the coast for some sun, sand, and binge drinking. I know what you’re thinking, such along trip will surely make me only more fatigued, and the drinking will kill many brain cells that would otherwise be needed for mental rejuvenation… at least my emotions will get a rest right?
Wrong, my friends are bringing their boyfriends along; exactly what I need, being a fifth wheel far, far away from home with no escape and no fling for those drunken intimacy cravings… well this is bound to be good…
Brace yourselves people, here comes a sincere confession that no one else has heard and I dare not say out loud…
I’m lonely.
I miss being in a relationship with someone.
I feel like there’s something wrong with me that drives guys away.
Believe it or not, that took me forever to type.
There, I said it, I’m supposed to feel better now right? Wrong! My reflection in the mirror still has her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead… nice…

1 comment:

  1. awwww, sweetie! dont punish yourself. youre amazing and theres nothing wrong with u. this world is full of idiots, of course its not gonna be easy to find someone as awesome as u are. but sweetie, believe me, you shouldnt settle for less. if if that means being lonely. when u DO find that someone, u wont regret it. and you can quote me on that.

    ReplyDelete