Friday, July 16, 2010

Random Rhymes...


This one was inspired by L.A, I sat down and typed whatever came to mind.. It's nowhere as good as his but well... it's been a while since i posted =P

Let my start by saying, I don’t usually roll this way
I’ve been there before, so far from other women’s men I stay
Then you came along, funny, sweet, and slightly eccentric
Just by standing next to me, you sparked something… electric,
So there I was, my mind was far, travelling
Wishing you’d hold me like that guitar, caressing
One look was all it took to spark my desires,
Late at night, hands down my pants, trying to quell the raging fire
You knew what I was thinking; you’d seen the look in my eye
And now you returned it, with that slow, sly smile
The torturing began, a touch here, a gentle brush across my thigh
Words whispered, translated into fantasies, your name I would sigh
We can’t say we didn’t see it coming
Your hands around my hips, a small scream escapes my lips
That’s the sound of me cumming
Hard
So now we’re trapped, the sex is too hot to let go
No judgment, we just like to do it, LMFAO
As long as you keep it TLC, you know, creep
And make sure when you’re with her, it’s not my name you’re saying in your sleep



Your feedback would be greatly appreciated
xx

5 comments:

  1. ok, so where to start...
    i'll start with the structure...
    i thought it was OK. certainly not your best, the simple external rhyme scheme got a little boring after a bit and it seemed as if you were looking for words to make rhyme...keep at it.
    that being said, GOSH BABE! now thats what i call scandalous.*whispering* you used the word cum...hehehe. anyway, loved the content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knoow,i was just typing randomly and i got a bit lost,it's defs not my best work but will keep at it
    thanks =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...so ur one of those who just cant resist candy once in the candy store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah y'all saw it coming LOL... nice post and the pic just accentuates the poetry in some other way....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete