Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sleepless in the Savannah... wait, Kenya’s in the Savannah right?

10:46 pm
It’s Monday night... for some reason, I’ve had a really bad case of the “Monday Blues” today, spent most of it stoned… no, wait, I’ve been stoned since Friday so there’s no correlation between the Monday Blues and me being high… hehehe

10:52 pm
I think my internet is on her period; the connection keeps dying and coming back on every few minutes... Typical third world reliability.

11:35 pm
One sketch done… I’m not sure how I feel about it yet; it looks a bit undone…

12:13 am
I have a migraine… great… been watching Rock n Rolla, for the first time it’s not helping… sigh…

01:49 am
Why am I still awake? I just ate a shitload of cheesecake, I feel fat and disgusting =(

02:27 am
I’m getting sleepy =D it might just be the weed but I don’t mind, mama needs her beauty sleep!!

07:30 am
Mum woke me up to give me a list of stuff to do today. Here’s an idea mum, next time leave a note!!
Oh well, since I’m up… *walks to the balcony, lights a cigarette; uses it to light the stub of last night’s joint*
And inhale…… inhale….. Exhale….


This is very UN-PC but it cracked me up! Saw it on

Religions of the world:
Taoism: Shit happens
Hinduism: This Shit happened before
Islam: If Shit happens, take a hostage
Buddhism: When Shit happens is it really Shit?
7th Day Adventist: Shit happens on Saturday
Protestantism: Shit won't happen if I work harder
Catholics: If Shit happens, I deserve it
Jehovah’s Witnesses: Knock knock, Shit happens
Judaism: Why does Shit always happen to me?
Hare Krishna: Shit happens rama rama ding dong
Atheism: No Shit
T.V. Evangelism: Send more Shit
Rastafarianism: Let’s Smoke This Shit!

2 comments:

  1. so hows that insomnia working out for you love..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm fixed,i managed to get some sleep after i smoked that fatty =P
    btw,the link didn't show,it's highdeas.com best.site.ever =D

    ReplyDelete