Monday, February 22, 2010

Crash and Burn (I Totally Didn’t See This One Coming)

So I guess it’s safe to say that things between me and Seximus Prime are over. Rumor has it he’s quite the cookie monster* and I do not like to share.
Before I go any further, the post before was all fiction (I can hear you sigh of relief all the way over here, L.A), it was pretty much a dream I had about him. It sounds pretty lame to admit that, haha.
Anyway, I decided t let him go, if nothing’s happened 5 years down the line, it’s not likely that anything will. He said he’s been in relationships too long; he wants to be single for a while and just be himself. My friends believed him. I scoffed at the line, it sounds like something straight out of “He’s Just Not That into You”. Translation: “I just wanna casually fuck as many girls as I can and dating you would only tie me down.” I’m rather well - versed with all the bullshit lines come up with when they don’t want to date you.
I won’t lie, I’m really bummed out, especially because he’d actually began to act like he gave a damn before all this came out. I guess he was just trying to get some more of my tasty treats.
So I’m back to whatever I was before he came back into my life. Single with very few prospects. Something I’m mot that great at. Ok, I lie; I have quite a few prospects, but they’re either too young, not attractive, just plain weird, or (and I shit you not) think they might be bisexual. Lol. There is one guy I’m slightly interested in though; he falls in the younger than me category but he’s mature enough, makes me laugh, and seems interested too. Let’s call him T.D.H (Tall, Dark and Handsome). I’ll keep you posted!

*1. a person with an insatiable sexual appetite.
2. nymphomaniac
3. man-whore
1. Mike did all types of groupies when the band was together. He was a complete cookie monster.
2. Since Cheryl has admitted to being a lesbian she has become a total cookie monster to make up for the past 24 years.

3 comments:

  1. um...*swallow* well i didnt see that one comin...this IS a good thing, aint it? but still tread carefully sweetheart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,it's a good thing..that's what i get for cheating with the drama-tox :p hehe
    i'm treading as carefully as possible..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will be back on your feet in no time. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete