Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"

“Come with me.”
I raised my eyebrow and looked up at him, “what?”
“Come with me, come home with me.”
I laughed, “You do realize I have to be home tomorrow right?”
“Yeah, tomorrow, that’s still a long way away. Come with me,” he asked again as he gently squeezed my arm.
I chewed on the end of my straw as I though about it. There’s no question that I wanted to go with him, but I had to be sensible about things, I didn’t want to one night him and end up pining over him for another month. But I’d had a lousy day; playing fifth wheel on Valentine’s Day wasn’t exactly my idea of fun. I love Zoe and Mel and their boyfriends were good company but playing the role of the single tag – along was less than thrilling. The only good thing that had come out of it is that I got to see him. And they’d both left me there, no doubt to do the do with their respective boyfriends… Didn’t I deserve to be with someone I cared for as well? My mum didn’t expect me back home until the next morning anyway, I could go to his house and leave in the morning.
No Rae!! You are not pulling the one night stand and walk of shame routine again!!!
“Rae?”
“Sorry, I was just thinking about it. I don’t know Nick; I don’t think it’s a good idea…”
His face fell. “I know after last time I said I just wanted us to be casual but I’ve changed my mind, I want to be with you Rae. That’s the only reason I came out tonight, you know this isn’t my scene, I was running around all day trying to figure out where you’d be, I had to see you.”
He lifted my chin so he could look me in the eye.
“Come with me Rae, please… let’s put and end to all these games and just be… together…”
His brown eyes were staring intently into mine, he was biting his full, juicy lip ever so slightly, his intoxicating scent filled my nose and his touch on my arm gave me goose bumps… and that speech, he who was so afraid to show emotion just poured his heart out…
“Okay.” I said, almost a whisper.
He pulled me in and kissed my forehead. He bent to kiss me, and I tiptoed to meet his lips. He paid for our drinks and we left, his arm around my waist. He opened the door for me and I got into his car. My head was swirling, I still wasn’t sure I’d made the right decision, but all I knew for sure is that I wanted to be with him.
Before I knew it, we were at his place. He could tell I was nervous so he offered me some wine to take the edge off. I nodded and he brought a bottle and two glasses. He stopped on the way to turn on his stereo. John Mayer, my favorite.
“We don’t have to do anything tonight you know… and I could take you home if you want, you seem uneasy.”
I looked up to see him gazing intently at me, a concerned look on his face and frown lines on his forehead.
“No, I’m fine,” I said, and kissed him to reassure him.
Relax Rae, you’re here now, you might as well enjoy it, I chided myself.
I drained the contents of my glass and with it my anxiety was washed away. I kissed him again, more passionately this time, running my hand along the back of his neck.
He pulled me towards and under him, kissing me deeply, making my skin tingle and my loins ache for him. I slipped my hand under his shirt, feeling his lean, toned body, running my fingertips down the small of his back. He took his shirt off and mine too. I gasped as he cupped my breast and squeezed it gently, and let out a moan when he freed my nipple and tenderly nibbled and sucked it.
I could feel his hardness on my thigh, and I could feel myself getting wetter. I rolled him over and continued to kiss him, moving slowly down his chest, down his abs, all the while unbuttoning his jeans. Then I stopped and got up.
“Damn Rae, it’s not fair to tease me like that.”
I giggled and began walking seductively to his room, taking my bra off and letting it fall to the floor…

2 comments: