Friday, February 12, 2010

Must… resist… temptation…

So I had this great plan to drama – tox and simplify my life. But the other plan I hadn’t quite told anyone was, while drama – toxing which included resisting temptation i.e. Seximus Prime, to make him miss me. And it worked. But now what?
After my little bedroom mishap, he decided he wanted things to be causal between us. Which, even though I was really bummed out about, I had to agree to because I was embarrassed enough already, having put myself out there and not getting the response I wanted. So things have been casual between us. No casual sex though, just friendly casual.
At first it was a bit awkward, what with me having practically poured my heart out to him and him crushing it… again… pretty much the same thing happened in high school; it was like having the same bad dream over again *shudder*. After we got past the awkwardness though, we were back to normal. In fact, we were so cool that he even began to tell me about this girl that he liked. Yeah, real smooth… and that’s when it hit me, I must get over him before I fall any further and end up in my destructive post – heartbreak phase. My friends on the other hand felt differently, they insisted that he did feel something for me but I had bruised his ego. That got me thinking and I then hatched my great plan to disappear for a while and then see if he’d miss me.
I saw him yesterday. My plan had worked brilliantly. He wouldn’t take his eyes off me, or his hands. Now don’t worry L.A, I didn’t relapse, all we did was talk… he said he’d missed me, asked where I’d been, told me how hot I looked… that’s not all I wanted to do though, I couldn’t even hold eye contact because of the suggestive glint in his eye, I couldn’t take my eyes off his sensual lips and his soft pink tongue as he occasionally ran it across them… the hardness of his body pressed against mine when he hugged me, his warm breath on the nape of my neck, his lips on my cheek when he greeted me with a light peck… his hands running down my arms and the small of my back as we talked… the tight squeeze as he tried to convince me not to leave…
But leave I did, partly because I didn’t know what the next step in the plan was, and partly because I was still sticking to the plan. You would not believe the amount of willpower it took.
My problem now is this… I don’t know what happens next, and I only see one inevitable end… relapse…

2 comments:

  1. aha! so the truth comes out in the end!!! i aint hating though.i am proud of you however. for sticking to your guns. the thing is though, what now? like really? relapse you shall not...not while on my watch any way...stick to your guns luv and one more thing, maybe you should disapear again...but this time for the sake of drama-toxing...not for the sake of making him miss u...that my darling was,and pardon the pun, (even though out right intentional) a lil miss guided...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, quite miss guided... but now that i know it's working maybe i'll stick to the drama - toxing... who am i kidding? this just makes it harder.. but i will try to drama - tox for real this time.. and hope that his charms will not get the best of me

    ReplyDelete