Thursday, March 11, 2010

7 Minutes in Heaven

He licked his lips and then slowly parted them to reveal that lazy smile that I love so much, all the while his eyes fixed on mine. He raised his eyebrow, a cheeky glint in his eye. I felt a tingle run up my back… Sweet Jesus, the things he could do to me just by looking at me…
My eyes wandered down to his lips, full and soft, begging to be kissed. I bit my lip, fighting the fire that raged inside me; fighting the urge to press my lips against his, to taste the warmth of his mouth, to feel his body against mine, to have those wonderful masculine hands run all over my body, exploring, stroking, caressing…
He leaned in closer; the scent of his cologne was overpowering; filling my nostrils and adding fuel to the fire. The air between us was hot and thick, and I felt my breaths get shorter and deeper. I felt my legs uncross themselves; the heat was too much to bear. I tried to cross one over the other but they felt heavy… or just unwilling… his eyes were still on mine, I tried to be calm so as not to betray what I was really feeling. Eventually my legs cooperated; I lifted my left leg and made to cross it over my right…
I felt his warm hand on my blazing thigh as he stopped me from crossing my legs and he leaned even closer forward. Another violent tingle went through my body, and my mind became foggy. All I could think about was being naked with him, our bodies tangled in a heated passion, a film of sweat on our bodies, my hands on his firm ass as he… no, wait, focus! Don’t get too carried away!
He took his hand off my thigh and I managed to clear my head, if only for a short while. I smiled back at him, moving my body forward, closer to his, trying to tempt him back. His eyes wandered to my lips, faintly rose – stained from my lipstick, slightly parted in anticipation. They continued on to my neck, I knew he’d noticed by then that I was wearing his favorite perfume, he went on down to the gentle rise of my breasts, and the hint of cleavage at my neckline. He licked his lips again and swallowed hard, then leaned in to whisper in my ear…
“Bad idea, I’m going to have to kiss you now…”
My heart began to race, my body tingling all over, waiting expectantly for his lips to finally meet mine. He nibbled on my earlobe, and begun to work his way along my jaw line to my lips. I closed my eyes, savoring every light kiss, dying for him to finally reach my lips, dying to finally taste him…
Just then my phone began to ring. Shit, I tried to find it without interrupting him, without interrupting the delicious sensation my body was experiencing. Curse bags that have no inside pockets! I thought as I rummaged around for it.
“Just let it ring,” he murmured.
“I can’t, it’s my mum – mmmmh…” I tried to say in a level voice.
Maybe if I just open my eyes for one second…
I was staring at my curtains; the sun had just started peeking through. Next to me, my phone was ringing incessantly, my alarm having just gone off…
“Motherf… argh!” I groaned.
I hit the snooze button and rolled over, pulling the duvet over my eyes. Now where was I…?

[listening to: Sleeping to Dream - Jason Mraz]

2 comments:

  1. nice imagination...is this gonna be ur substitute for the actual thing,or just a temporary measure to kip u in check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...i guess it's a little bit of both..haha

    ReplyDelete