Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Airhead Quotes

If my friends and I were in a movie, we’d definitely be cast as the popular, dumb blondes. Dumb we are not, but that’s what most people think about us. Unfortunately, sometimes we don’t think before we speak and that doesn’t help to change this stereotype. So here are some exceptionally silly moments we’ve had recently… because everyone needs a good laugh once in a while!

Guy Friend: “You realize when you shoot pool; all the guys can’t wait til it’s your turn so they can sneak a peek down your shirt? Not that I’m complaining, I enjoy the view…”
Me: “Haha, my breasts are like a talent… like being a musician; I share them with other people to make them happy…”

Close Friend: “Shit, I just hurt my toe!”
Me: “Sorry babe, which one?”
Close Friend: “The third one.”
Me: “From the left or right..?”

Me: “What would you do if you gave birth and the baby looked nothing like your husband?”
Close Friend: “If that ever happens I’ll totally blame him!!”

Me: “I’m the most gullible person ever!”
T.D.H: “Did you know the word gullible doesn’t exist in the dictionary?”
Me: “Really..??”

Me: “So who are you supporting for the World Cup? I’m thinking France or Germany…”
Close Friend: “My favorite team obviously… Barcelona!”

Me: “The F.B.I are so rude with the way they go into people’s homes uninvited; you’d think once in a while they’d be all “excusez – moi” and “s’il vous plait”!!”
Older Brother: “And why exactly would they say that?”
Me:”Because they’re French duh! What do you think the F stands for?”
Older Brother (dying of laughter): “No you dumbass, it stand for Federal!”
Me: “That makes so much sense! I knew their American accents were too perfect!!”

*Playing Animal Kingdom*
Me: “What do you have for C?”
Friend: “Category?”
Me: “Food”
Friend: “Camel pie
Me: “Hahahahaha, that so doesn’t count!”
Friend: “Why not?”
Me: “Because dumbass, there’s no sockets in the desert!”
Friend: “???”
Me: “How are you going to bake with no sockets??”

1 comment:

  1. dude...now i know why people think you guys are dumb!!! hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete