Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chapstick, Chapped Lips and things like Chemistry

Today my Magic 8 Ball told me in no uncertain terms that things between T.D.H and I are not supposed to work out… now I normally don’t take these things seriously, but it did get me thinking…
Our lifestyles are completely different; we have different views on some fundamental things, our parents have brought us up differently… make no mistake, he is a super awesome guy, we’re just different in some undeniable ways…
My friends think I’m just jinxing the potential relationship because I’m scared of getting hurt again. Who can blame me when my wounds are still so fresh? I think I’m just being realistic. I know matters of the heart and logic are not exactly synonymous but I think that if people used their brains more instead of just “listening to their hearts”, then a lot of misery could be avoided. I’m not really one to talk, I’ve been known to time and time again drown out all my sense with the sound of my heart beating… or the tingling of my cherry, depends on the guy, haha…
At this point, a relationship with T.D.H seems inevitable…and I use that term loosely; it could be anything from friends with benefits to a real relationship… his best friend told me that I should “make it happen” because it would be “a good thing”… whatever he meant by that… we flirt on an almost daily basis, the chemistry is unquestionable… and he did already kind of tell me that he was going to ask me out… and put down his conditions for the relationship… haha, alcohol rules!
He’s so extremely yummy… he’s got the most amazing dimples; he smiles at me and my insides melt, he’s got these huge, manly hands (you know what I mean; bigger then mine so when he holds my hand I feel safe, nice nails but not jerk – nails, strong grip, slightly rough so they’re just “manly” enough…) when he looks at me, my stomach is all in knots and coherence becomes a problem (can you say verbal diarrhea?) I blush like a fool and look away… translation: I feel like a 12 – year old all over again! He’s so tall… when I stand next to him, my head doesn’t even reach his shoulders… I love it! He’s got the sexiest accent and he speaks French!! He sucks at Swahili though, it’s loads of fun trying to teach him how to say stuff… he cracks me up immensely, he’s got the wickedest sense of humor  sigh… I could go on forever…
But my Magic 8 Ball tells me “outlook not so good” so I might have to tread even more carefully with this one…
Curse Vista and their stupid gadgets!

2 comments:

  1. because a magic 8 ball told u??? hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I was messing around with it as a joke but then even when i rephrased the questions and stuff, the answers were along the same line :p

    ReplyDelete